Mooselax Boy’s & Girl’s Academy
Young athletes develop at different paces and not all are ready or prepared for a travel lacrosse experience. At Mooselax we pride ourselves by making sure our “Academy Herd” gets the same elite level coaching that our club teams get, to help further their development and continue to foster a love for the game. Our focus is on skill development, building lacrosse IQ while having fun.
Boy’s Academy (4th-6th grade):
- Fall training consists of 6 practices and ends with the “Alces Alces Academy Stampede,” a split squad scrimmage between the Antlers and Dewlaps!
- Winter training consists of 6 indoor training sessions at NorthSport Athletic Facility from January – March.
For more information about the boy’s academy please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Girl’s Academy (5th thru 8th Grade) :
- Fall training consists of 6 training sessions at Vets Park in East Northport.
- Winter training consists of 5 indoor training sessions at NorthSport Athletic Facility from January to March.
- Summer training takes place in the month of July and consists of 6 sessions that includes fundamental skills training followed by scrimmage play.
For more information about the Girls 5th-8th Grade Academy contact Coach Carli at email@example.com